We are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and must comply with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs). You can find out more information about the Privacy Act and the APPs at the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at www.oaic.gov.au.
How we collect your personal information
Personal information has the meaning given to that term in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and includes information or an opinion (whether true or not) about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable.
On behalf of the Owners Corporation PS 539033E. We aim to collect personal information only if it is reasonably necessary to providing the services required by the Owners Corporation, product or information you have requested from us.
At the time of collection, or as soon as practicable after we have collected it, we will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to notify you of the collection and of any matters relevant to the collection, unless it is obvious from the circumstances that you would know or would expect us to have the information.
ALT & Sienna On-Site Management may collect personal information about you when you:
- Purchase a property at the sites our services are provided;
- make a complaint or report an issue;
- register as a resident at the site;
- enquire for available properties;
- submit maintenance requests;
- register your access swipe card for building security;
- submit a purchase for goods and services;
- amenity bookings;
- sign up to receive Building Announcements, Building News, Local News & Resident Reminders;
- engage with our business and its employees in the course of receiving products or services from us;
- visit our websites, altsienna.com.au, www.alttower.com.au or any other websites specifically established for the properties (including through our social media channels or Websites);
- apply as a candidate for a position of employment with ALT & Sienna On-Site Management; and
- asked to be placed on one of our mailing lists.
If you are a real estate agent, specialist trade supplier, or another third-party supplier of products or services to ALT & Sienna On-Site Management, we may also collect personal information about you from your employer or the contractor to whom you provide goods or services.
What personal information we collect about you:
If you are the Owner, Tenant or Managing Agent or enquiring of a property, we may collect the following information about you:
- address (and Property Address);
- email address;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- swipe Card number;
- supporting documentation for proof of residency or managing authority of the property;
- photographic evidence relating to Private Property & Common Property;
- vehicle details;
- pets & animal’s information residing on site;
If you are a Supplier or contractor, we may also collect details about the business that you represent.
Purpose of collection
If you are the Owner, Tenant or Managing Agent or enquiring of a property, we collect your personal information primarily to:
- Provide you with the goods, services and information that you request from us;
- provide you with the services requested by the Owners Corporation PS539033E;
- enforce the protocols and services requested by the Owners Corporation PS539033E;
- Broadcast important building news to Residents, Managing Agents and Owners; and
- Market our On-Site Property Management Services to property Owners.
We may use your name, email address and telephone number for direct communication and marketing purposes. Where possible, we will provide you with a choice to opt-out of the building news and monthly newsletter subscription communications.
If it is reasonable to expect that we would use or disclose your personal information for purposes which are related to the above primary purposes, we may also use or disclose your personal information to:
- Assist you with enquiries or complaints;
- assist the Owners Corporation PS539033E with your enquiries or complaints;
- develop and improve our client service and relationships
- promote, advertise and broadcast any of our products, services for our services and building announcements.
Sharing of your personal information
If you are the Owner, Tenant or Managing Agent or enquiring of a property, we may disclose your personal information to:
- Managing Agents of another property;
- the Owners Corporation PS539033E;
- third party suppliers of specialist trade services;
- our On-Site Management Staff Members;
If you make an enquiry through one of our Websites that is established for a Property, we may provide your personal information to another party that are engaged in relation to that Property.
We may disclose your personal information to these third parties so that they can assist us with providing the best possible service and resolution to you.
Quality of your personal information
We aim to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date. To assist us in this, you need to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested and properly update the information to us to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Securing your personal information
We may hold your personal information in electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use a number of physical, administrative, and technical measures to protect your personal information.
We will retain your personal information as required by law, and then take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed.
Your rights to your personal information
You have a right to request access to, or the correction of, your personal information that we hold about you, subject to exceptions allowed by law. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
Website Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria in relation to any legal proceeding in respect of this agreement or the use of this Site.
Trade Marks and Copyright
ALT & Sienna On-Site Management is licensed to use all branding and logos appearing on this site related to the properties.
Accuracy of Data
ALT & Sienna On-Site Management endeavour to ensure all information on our website is up-to-date to reflect correct and accurate content and materials always. We do not guarantee this site is free from errors, or omissions that could affects its accuracy and will endeavour to correct any omissions in a timely manner.
ALT & Sienna On-Site Management has taken all reasonable steps to protect any such information prescribed from data transmissions, however we cannot guarantee that all information that is transmitted to us it totally secure. Accordingly, any information that is transmitted to us is transmitted at your own risk. We do not provide warranty that the functionality of the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be correct or that the Site or the server that makes it available, are free from viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
Information Provided to Us
You must not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any form of material or information that is considered to be confidential, misleading, deceptive, advertising, marketing or promotional in which you do not have the right to transmit, including material which is protected by copyright, patent, trade mark, service mark or any other proprietary mark, without first obtaining
Third Party Sites and Advertising
The Site may contain links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. You agree and acknowledge that you access these websites at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
To the extent permitted by the law, we exclude all representations and warranties, express or implied, other than those contained in the terms and conditions. Where we are found to be liable for breach of any warranty or condition implied by statute and which we cannot lawfully exclude, our liability is limited to the extent permitted by the law.
ALT & Sienna On-Site Management will not accept liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly with respect to the services or products provided by ALT & Sienna On-Site Management and / or through the information provided on this website.