Moving In & Out
For Residents moving in or out of ALT and Sienna Apartments, please follow the below procedure to ensure your Removalist and moving arrangements are not disrupted. It is essential for all residents to follow this procedure to mitigate double bookings.
- Please make a Loading Bay and Service Lift booking 48 hours prior to your move. We recommend booking 7 to 10 business days in advance due to the volume of use of the Service Lift. By Making a booking you are privy and acknowledge the Terms & Conditions below.
- Resident Services will confirm your booking via email within 24 business hours and provide you with the corresponding procedure to obtain the ‘priority service’ lift key.
- ALT Residents – please download the ‘Delivery & Moving Parking Instructions’ for information on parking. For any further enquiries please contact us.
Terms & Conditions
- Moving hours are on weekdays from 9:00AM to 4:00PM and Saturdays 9:00AM to 11:30AM – upon confirmation of Loading Bay & Service Lift Booking availability. Residents are prohibited from moving outside of these hours.
- Moving on Sundays or Public Holidays is prohibited. Security will be engaged if moving activity is seen and a $290.00 call out fee will be charged to the Resident for securities attendance.
- All Lift and Loading Bay bookings are offered for a maximum of 2-hour time slots, at a time.
- Bookings must be registered before making arrangements and moving in
- Residents must see Reception prior to moving in to participate in the induction to operate the lift in ‘priority mode’ and receive keys for the service lift. The Resident acknowledges that a fee of $50.00 Ex GST will be charged for damaged or misplaced Service Elevator keys. the Service Elevator is not to be operated without priority mode.
- If the above items are not fulfilled, Building Management has the right to refuse the Resident from moving despite arrangements with the Residents Removalist. Management are not liable for any compensation, cancellation or booking costs the Resident incurs due to other bookings exceeding their time slots or the availability of the Service Elevator.
- The Resident acknowledges that when moving their possessions they are not to obstruct the Common Area Corridors or Path of Egress’ with their belongings.
- Damage to the elevator caused by the Resident or Removalist while moving will be liable for the damages caused.