Annual Fire Tests
This announcement is applicable for both Alexander Lombard Tower and Sienna Building
Routine Fire Detector and Decible Tests | 1st October 2019
These measures are taken by the Owners Corporation in order to:
- Comply with the Fire Safety Regulations in Victoria
- Ensure that all our Residents are safe and protected
- Ensure that all Fire Safety equipment is in perfect working condition
To keep the residents informed and up to date, the following Announcement has been placed in the common areas of the two buildings.
This Routine Test will be ran in two parts:
- Disruptive Testing – Alert and EVAC tones will be sounded intermittently throughout the building to allow for decibel readings to be taken in number of locations for each level and ensuring 100% of the speakers are functional.
- Non – Disruptive Testing – No tones or sounds will be heard but the technicians will be testing atleast 50% of the smoke detectors on each floor of the ALT And Sienna building.
The residents are advised to immediately inform the Reception should they fail to hear these announcements inside their apartment on the day.
Should there by any issues with the testing on the day, the building manager will contact the residents with further instructions.
Any follow up questions can be made with the Reception, either by calling (03) 9376 7555 or by contacting us over “report an issue” on our wesite.
ALT & Sienna On-Site Management thanks our Building Residents for their cooperation and efforts in making this Complex a Fire Safe Zone!