Gymnasium & Sky Garden Reopening
Dear ALT Residents,
We are pleased to inform you the Owners Corporation has reopened the Gymnasium, Sky Garden and BBQ facilities for residents on Monday, 23rd November 2020.
Due to the current rules and regulations enacted by the Victorian DHHS, there will be specific rules in place for Gymnasium and Sky Garden users.
Please familiarise yourself with the current conditions of entry imposed by the Owners Corporation prior to use:
Residents found to disregard these rules will be reported to the Owners Corporation and prohibited to using these facilities.
Facilities that remain closed are:
- Toilets & Shower
DO NOT USE FACILITY IF:
- Any person having recently returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days.
- Any person having been in contact with a person confirmed sick with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Any person with any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath.
- Any person that has been directed to self-isolate by the DHHS.
- Any person that does not agree with the above terms and conditions of use.
For & On behalf of the Owners Corporation PS 539033E