Moving In & Out
For Residents moving in or out of ALT and Sienna Apartments, please follow the below procedure to ensure your removalist and moving arrangements are not disrupted. It is essential for all residents to follow this procedure to mitigate double bookings.
- Complete the ‘New Resident Registration Form‘ to register as a new occupant in ALT or Sienna Apartments.
- Once registered, please make a loading bay and service lift booking 48 hours prior to your move. Click here to book now
- Resident Services will confirm your booking via email or telephone within 24 hours and provide you the corresponding procedure to obtain the ‘priority service’ lift key.
- Please make a Loading Bay and Service Lift booking 48 hours prior to your move. Click here to book now.
- Resident Services will confirm your booking via email or telephone within 24 hours and provide you with the corresponding procedure to obtain the ‘priority service’ lift key.
- Residents are refrained from moving outside of the hours of 5:00PM to 8:00AM Monday to Friday
- Moving on Sundays is prohibited
- Residents must be registered before making arrangements and moving in
- Residents must see Resident Services at Reception prior to moving in to participate in the induction to operate the lift in ‘priority mode’ and receive keys for the service lift
- If the above items are not fulfilled, Building Management has the right to refuse the resident from moving despite arrangements with the Residents removalist